January 11, 2010

2010 Reading List

So I've decided that I own too many books that have been sitting unread for MONTHS and MONTHS!!

So one of my New Year's Resolutions is to read all books I own before purchasing more!! Then I even went further than that! I have a wishlist with my Library Account and once I'm done reading the books that I own I am moving onto that list and then once I finish those I will buy just one book! I am constantly finding books I want to read so I either buy them used off Amazon.com or I see if they are at the library!

So I am embarking on a brand new reading adventure! I have listed the books I own on the right, but here is the full list of books and authors! Check back for reviews :-)

1. Animal Husbandry by Laura Zigman
2. Baby Proff by Emily Giffin
3. Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
4. Her by Laura Zigman
5. My Life in France by Julia Child
6. Something Blue by Emily Giffin
7. Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
8. Ghosts of Boyfriends Past by Carly Alexander
9. The Fixer Upper: A Novel by Mary Kay Andrews
10. She Went All the Way by Meg Cabot
11. Hissy Fit by Mary Kay Andrews
12. Girls Poker Night: A Novel of High Stakes by Jill Davis
13. The Egg Nog Chronicles by Carly Alexander
14. The Secret Life of Mrs Claus by Carly Alexander
15. The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield
16. Little Bird of Heaven by Joyce Carol Oates
17. The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Schaffer
18. Jennifer Johnson is Sick of Being Single by Heather McElhatton
19. Fried Green Tomatoes by Fannie Flagg
20. A Wild Affair by Gemma Townley
21. Misery Loves Cabernet by Kim Gruenenfelder
22. Confessions of a Beauty Addict by Nadine Hoabsh
23. Learning Curves: A Novel of Sex, Suits, and Business Affairs by Gemma Townley
24. Little White Lies: A Novel of Love and Good Intentions by Gemma Townley
25. The Hopeless Romantics Handbook: A Novel by Gemma Townley
26. Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West by Gregory Maguire
27. Lo's Diary by Pia Pera
28. Diana Agafya by Jacob Emery (Chuck's Cousin :-))
29. The Gate Crasher by Madeleine Wickham
30. Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling ( How sad that I have not read this one when I read all the other ones within 2 weeks of getting them)
31. Sunday's at Tiffany's by James Patterson
32. The Next Big Thing on My List by Jill Smolinksi

As you can see I have quite a task ahead of me! It's going to be filled with a variety of books! I was going to try and set up a deadline and order of which ones I want to read but I just can't pick. So I am going to either start Harry Potter (cause it's probably the one I've owned the longest) and then I think I'll read the Next Big Thing on My List! But stay tuned for book reviews and suggestions!

I am very excited to get back into reading more books!

0 comments:

 

A Bit Of This, A Dash Of That Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang