January 13, 2010

New Look/Bad Accident

As part of my new goal to blog on a regular basis this year I also decided my blog needed a, let's say, Facelift! And even though the new background takes longer to load it's worth the wait! I love it! Thank you to http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/!!

Anywho, this week started out with quite a suprise!! On Monday Chuck calls me and immediatly I can hear something is wrong! Turns out he was in the Emergency Room. While at work he slipped and fell on a wet mat!! He has fractured his heel and sprained his ankle! YIKES! Needless to say the guy was in severe pain and now has been on pain killers since then! I feel so bad for him being laid up and in pain! So I was also lucky enough to be able to work from home and help him out. The guy has been upstairs since MONDAY!! I can barely stay at the house 3 days in a row without needing to get out and run an errand, but he hasn't even seen the living room in 2 whole days!! But he's also more, let's call it, laid back than I am! A.K.A lazy! LOL I know he's going stir crazy and would rather be at work but he's doing better than I would be!

Other than that...we have to cancel the big 30 party on saturday! Poor guy doesn't even get to celebrate his birthday! So we are postponing the party until he's back on his feet!

I've started my Harry Potter book! So far so good, as if I was worried at all...but I am happy to say I've started reading every evening now!

I guess I should go finish the laundry and see if Chuck needs anything! Hope you all are having a better week than me!

0 comments:

 

A Bit Of This, A Dash Of That Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang