January 28, 2010

M.I.A

So I've been MIA for a GREAT reason!! I've been busy reading the first book off my list :-)

I finished Harry Potter last night. The very last book of the series and it was AMAZING!

I'll admit the first half I had a hard time sticking it through...but once I hit the middle things picked up and I started to like the characters again! I couldn't put the book down! I was so excited to finish (won't give away any spoilers just in case) but then after a few minutes of being so happy with finishing it...sadness started to sink in.....no more Harry Potter to read!

Although I was a little sad I feel that the author did a wonderful job of closing out the series! And I'm actually excited to see the movie...unlike all the others I didn't care for the movies...I am looking forward to this one :-)

Hope everyone is having a great week! I already started another book last night. It's going to be a quick read as I'm already halfway through...the book is:

Little White Lies by Gemma Townley. It's a typical Brit Chick Lit...but it's a short one and my brain needed the break after reading the 700 page Harry Potter :-)

Fingers crossed that I'll have some thrilling posts of new creations soon...but not sure when I'll fit in the time :-)

Nothing to update on Chuck....he's still off work...waiting to get into the orthopedic doctor! Fingers crossed he goes back soon...He's sick of being home all the time and I'm sick of him being home all the time LOL.

That's about it for now! Back to work I go :-)

0 comments:

 

A Bit Of This, A Dash Of That Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang