January 2, 2010

Christmas Eve 2009

Christmas Eve is always spent at my parents house and it's always a FUN time!! I was so excited that Chuck got off work early this year and we got to go down around 6!!

Here isme and My Sister!!

Me and my Paps!!


Chuck and I!

No pictures of me and my Mom cause she was busy cooking up our yummy Christmas Dinner!!

Here is the table settings! My mom uses super pretty gold chargers with her china! I loved it!

The super delish ham!! It was really good!

Here is part of the table: mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, rolls, and jello salad! I love my Mom's Jell-O Salad!


And here is the other half: Ham, Green beans, and gravy!! Dinner was SO GOOD!! I love love love Christmas Dinner, because I love Ham! And I am so excited that my parents gave me some leftover ham and the ham bone so I can make split pea soup! I am actually making it tomorrow and if I'm starting to get over my cold I am going to bring some down to my Paps!!! We love Split Pea Soup!



And Santa and Mrs Claus treated us all VERY VERY good this year! We all got spoiled!!!
I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Let's Hope 2010 is a WAY BETTER year than 2009!!

0 comments:

 

A Bit Of This, A Dash Of That Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang