January 2, 2010

Rasperry Linzer Cookies & Cookie Boxes

This year Chuck and I decided to do little cookie/treat boxes for his Aunt and Uncle's as Christmas gifts. I also wanted to try a new recipe, so I chose to do Raspberry Linzer Cookies!!!

Here are the ingredients:


Mixing away in our KitchenAid.




I had to roll out the dough and then used one of my cookie cutters to cut out the bottom part of the cookie. After cutting out these I had to cut the whole batch in half and cut out the center of the cookie.
Then baked them all in the over!! Laid them out on a plate, waiting for the raspberry preserves.


With the Raspberry filling.


All put together:


And the final dusting of powdered sugar!!!
They turned out pretty good!

So we made the cookie boxes and they turned out amazing!!! I made Raspberry Linzer Cookies, Chocolate Mint Cookies, Party Peppermint Patties, and Peanut Butter Blossoms!! We didn't end up seeing his Aunt and Uncles on Christmas this year so we made 6 of these little boxes and gave them to his Sister, 2 Cousins, Mom, and Uncle, and then one for his coworker that we love!!

Apparently the cookie boxes were a big hit!!

0 comments:

 

A Bit Of This, A Dash Of That Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang