July 15, 2010

Good Ole Southern Charm

OMG I just love love love Mary Kay Andrews...her books are definitely fluff books but how can I not swoon when I read them. I love everything about them, the predicatable-ness (is that even a word?), the southern location, every single character.


She's done it again with this book, The Fixer Upper, an easy fun read, but so adorable! I just loved the main character Dempsey and of course I love love love that throughout the book she's fixing up an old house down in a small town in Georgia!
A must read for anyone who loves fluffy Chick books!
And now I'm reading Sundays At Tiffanys by James Patterson before I start our August Book Club Book. So far it's a little different but not too shabby! Seems like it will be a quick read as well! :)

0 comments:

 

A Bit Of This, A Dash Of That Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang