July 7, 2010

I Visited the Muffin Man on Drury Lane

Do you know the muffin man?? I "Heart" Sugar knows him well apparently... Introducing a close 2nd in the running (my Chocolate Chip Muffin recipe will always win) I created extremely CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFINS! They were so EASY!

Sorry for lack of photo of the ingredients not sure how that happened....but you will need: Flour, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Eggs, BUTTER, Chocolate Chips, Cocoa Powder, Sour Cream! Hmm can't think of anything else but I might be missing something... Mix the dry ingredients and the butter! Add the sour cream, and eggs!
Mix in the cocoa and the chocolate chips!


Pour into 12 muffin cups...WARNING: These make HUGE muffins!

Let the lovely smell of Chocolate waft through your home....then remove the AMAZING goodness from your oven!

I'm sorry but did I mention these turned out AMAZING! I was so impressed considering they had sour cream as a key ingredient! The next morning I put them in my super cool cupcake carrier and hauled them off to work! Needless to say they were big hit, but I was so happy that I was able to bring some home because I'd left Chuck only one and one of the first things he said to me when I got home was, and I quote, "Those muffins were amazing" oh yes we like the word amazing :-)
If anyone is interested I will post the actual recipe...just need to copy it out of the cookbook! Enjoy!

0 comments:

 

A Bit Of This, A Dash Of That Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang