April 23, 2011

"Black Friday" Dinner

Another Storyteller's layout for you! This time I scrapped our "Black Friday" Dinner from 2009!
Such pretty colors in the background and embellishments!

Working on this page made me want a big turkey sandwich! :-)


Isn't my honey so cute? He's so patient with me when I'm taking pictures lol!! I am pretty sure he just wanted to carve into this turkey but I made him carve slow and pose haha!!

 I think I need to stop working on Holiday Layouts cause now I want Thanksgiving and Christmas to get here! HAHA!! I love Holidays!!

8 comments:

NC Peach said...

Cute 2-pager! We do the same thing by celebrating Thanksgiving "twice!" He usually works that holiday, so I try to have a Part 2 so he won't feel so bad! Your sweetie was really nice to pose for ya too!

Just Jaime said...

Great design. Love the layers!

Andrea Amu said...

Cute pages! Love 2 pagers!

Tracy said...

I love your layout. So much to look at without being over crowded..perfect.
Yes I have to agree your hubby is a cutie...now dont' tell him, it might go to his head, lol.

Linda Beeson said...

Yum! I would have wanted to be there for that dinner! Cute to create a layout around it.

Handmade Hannah said...

Really nicely balanced double page layout. I love the colours TFS:)

hilde janbroers said...

great 2 page layout! Love the colors you used!

Margie Higuchi said...

YUM~! Love your two-page layout...warm colors and a great balance :)

 

A Bit Of This, A Dash Of That Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang