April 28, 2011

Sew-Tastic!

Another layout done YAY!! I had so much FUN working on this layout because it was soooo girlie and it was the first time I've seriously worked with buttons on a scrapbook page!! Thank you Storyteller's for including them in that month's kit :-)

Here it is folks - my Sew Easy layout!!


Chuck thought my title was so clever, I didn't want to tell him that I'm sure I saw it somewhere else and "Stole" the title :-) This page is actually of Mom coming up and teaching me how to make a valence for my scrapbook room!!


I was so ecstatic with the embellishments for this one because I was able to fill that whole top space with just cutesy flowers!!


Here's the second 2-page layout! Check out the buttons!!!


I was so grateful my Mom took pictures of me sewing cause it made this page so much more fun! Without those it would have been one 2-page layout with a before and after I'm sure! But nope I've got plenty of us working away!


Yes Mom did all the ironing that day! I can now say I iron everything but when Mom's around why not let her do it right? Yup I'm spoiled :-)


I was so happy with how these turned out and it was so much fun to work on! And I am no longer a button virgin YAY!! I can gurantee I'll be using buttons more and more....

2 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

great job!

NC Peach said...

Cute 2-pager! The buttons are a great touch! And for the record, I'm spoiled too, lol!

 

A Bit Of This, A Dash Of That Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang