April 26, 2011

Suprise!!

I'm sure all of you have heard about Starbuck's Mini Treats and like me I'm sure you've been wanting to try (or perhaps you have tried them). I'm so excited to say I've finally tried one YAY!! My honey brought me coffee and this little treat to work last Monday as a cute little suprise!
Isn't he sweet?!? Yeah I think so too :-)

Now what treat did I get you may ask?

He brought me the Peanut Butter Cupcake treat!!

Look at how cute and tiny that box is!! I wanted to save it but really what would I use it for?


Another shot before I took my first bite....


Sadly I really didn't like this :-( I ended up taking two small bites and throwing the rest out. It was pretty blase :-( I'm not ready to give up on Starbucks Mini Treats though so other than the Red Velvet Whoopie Pie that I am determined to try does anyone else recommend any of their mini treats?? I know I'll try the cake pops at some point but which one??

3 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

looks so fun! I have to be one of those rare birds that have not tried anything from starbucks. I don't drink coffee so I don't go in. maybe i should look into their treats

Tracy said...

Honestly, I didn't know they sold treats. I am not a coffee drinker and I don't (gasp) like their hot chocolate. So never check them out, but I may try a treat :)
I know Nicole from Canadianickle made something from one of those boxes.

NC Peach said...

I don't drink coffee that much either, except for the occasional one during the winter. I'm surprised the cupcake wasn't good, but it was really cute though!

 

A Bit Of This, A Dash Of That Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang