May 14, 2011

Expo-Tacular!!

Another layout down!! Just a quick post to show off the layout I did for the Scrapbook Expo this year!! I can't believe I'm scrapping a 2011 layout when I should be finishing 2008, 2009, and 2010 first! Oh well, this one was fun, cute and simple :-)


The actual layout is the one I made in the class I took, thus the mismatching theme but I think it's awesome to actually use the layout I made at the Expo with the pictures of us from that day!
Anyone else take pictures and scrapbook your Expo trips?

4 comments:

Just Jaime said...

Fun! I love scrapbook expos!

Staci said...

Super cute LO! Love it!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

great 2 pager!!!!

Anonymous said...

I haven't finished my pics from 2003 and up. *shrug* one day the inspiration will come back lol

 

A Bit Of This, A Dash Of That Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang