May 27, 2011

Turkey Lovin'

I love scrapbooking Holiday layouts! There is just something about them that makes me feel all warm and cozy inside, they also make me want to eat!!

I got to spend some time in my scrapbook room over the weekend and I worked on 2 different Thanksgiving Layouts! This is Thanksgiving at my Parents home in 2010!!


It was such a nice and relaxing Turkey Day and we were all stuffed from the amazing feast my Mom prepared!

See I told you we were all stuffed!! Both Chuck and Steve could have taken naps and fallen asleep if we had let them!! And Paps - well he's just crazy sometimes :-)


One thing I LOVE LOVE LOVE about Holiday layouts - most of the time there isn't much journaling to do! And I love/hate journaling. I love having the journaling done and the page complete but sometimes I hate having to figure out what I want to write and how to write it! Anyone else have a Love/Hate relationship with journaling?

0 comments:

 

A Bit Of This, A Dash Of That Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang