May 26, 2011

Ho Ho Ho!

I got to have a Christmas evening in my scrapbook room cause I scrapbooked our Christmas Eve 2009 pages!!!!

If you've read my blog during Christmas time then you know I love Christmas! You should also know that I listen to Christmas Music whenever I get the hankering, whether it be Christmas season or in the dead heat of June! While it wasn't Christmas season, nor was the heat unbearable I still was needing some Holly in my life, so I scrapbooked my way through Christmas!


This is another Storyteller's layout and I love it! I just couldn't be more pleased with all the layouts I've recieved and bought from them!


If you see anything from the picture below I really hope it's the HILARIOUS picture of my Paps, there at the top, in the middle. This picture wasn't of him, it was of the table setting but what do I find once they are developed??? My Paps being a total goofball, again :-)


This layout was so fun and I got my Christmas fix that I needed :-) I know I'm not the only crazy person out there who loves Christmas so much that I have to get my "fix" every couple of weeks.......right?!?!?!

3 comments:

Just Jaime said...

Great design! Way to fit so many pics!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

love your christmas layout! i too love christmas

Unknown said...

you mention these storyteller's layouts all the time- where do you get these things?! at the scrap-a-thons?!

 

A Bit Of This, A Dash Of That Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang