December 27, 2010

Sopa-AWESOME!!

Another recipe picked up from the Two Peas in a Bucket boards! And yes it's ANOTHER WINNER!

This time I tried what is called Sopapilla Cheesecake!

You don't need much for these either, just: Sugar, Vanilla, 2 cans crescent rolls, cinnamon, butter, and cream cheese!


First you mix your sugar, vanilla, and softened cream cheese. Then roll out one roll of crescent rolls to fit a 13 x9 inch pan. Mine didn't fit exactly but close enough. Then spread the cream cheese mixture on top of the crescent roll layer.


Roll out your second roll of crescent rolls and place on top of the cream cheese mixture. As you can see I had to piece together some of the dough cause it wouldn't stay together!


Then cover with melted butter and sprinkle a sugar/cinnamon mixture over the top. I added a bunch cause I love cinnamon sugar anything!


Bake for about 30 minutes at 350 degrees, then let cool!

The cut yourself a piece and enjoy!


And you will enjoy it :-) This was so good and the best part is that even though it's not better for you, it wasn't as rich as a regular cheesecake! Don't get me wrong I LOVE my cheesecake but sometimes it can be a little rich for me while this was still rich it wasn't quite as heavy! I loved it and plan on making it as a dessert for the next time I have people up! It was so easy and if you like cheesecake you will want to bake this yourself!

1 comments:

Tracy said...

Ohhh now this looks good :)

 

A Bit Of This, A Dash Of That Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang