March 28, 2010

Good Ol' Home-Made BBQ Sauce!

Saturday night we had BBQ Hamburgers which made me want to try out with Hungry Girl's Not-So-Secret BBQ Sauce! This recipe is super easy and takes only a few ingredients!

You need Canned Tomato Sauce, Ketchup, Brown Sugar, Cider Vinegar, and Garlic Powder.

Dump all the ingredients into the bowl and just mix away!
Doesn't that look great>>? This turned out so good! I usually use mayo and ketchup on my burgers but this time I only put mayo on the burger and dipped it in this BBQ Sauce. It was delish! I can't wait to BBQ Hamburgers and Hot Dogs again so I can spread this over them while they BBQ!!!



Check it out:
Ingredients:
1/4 cup canned tomato sauce
2 tablespoons ketchup
2 teaspoons brown sugar (not packed)
2 teaspoons cider vinegar
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions:
Mix all ingredients.
And that's it!
Thanks again Hungry Girl for the great recipe!

1 comments:

Tracy said...

These recipes look to good to be good for you lol.

 

A Bit Of This, A Dash Of That Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang