March 14, 2010

What a Beautiful Morning!

Today was such a beautiful day! I got to sleep in and was awoken by my Honey! He brought me up breakfast in bed, some pancakes and bacon! But he hadn't made his breakfast yet so I brought my plate downstairs and ate with him :-) Then we read the paper and I finally got my butt in the shower!

I knew I wanted to take Roxy for an hour long walk because I didn't get to yesterday, so after I got out of the shower I put on my baseball cap, grabbed my ipod and headed out! It was so BEAUTIFUL outside!!

I think she was enjoying it too!!!
After we got home from our walk Roxy pooped out!! And then later we took Buster to Camp Bow Wow for about 3 hours! And now he and Roxy are sleeping next to me!! I love when my dogs are happy!!

0 comments:

 

A Bit Of This, A Dash Of That Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang