March 4, 2010

Meatloaf Muffins Anyone????

I've gone MIA again!! To be honest I haven't had much to blog about...once I realized that I had to do something fun!! So I tried out a new recipe for dinner Wednesday night!! And since Chuck dislikes Meatloaf it was perfect that he was at his Mom's for dinner!

A line up of the ingredients:
1lb ground beef
Bar-B-Que Sauce
Chicken Stuffing
Garlic Salt
You mix together the ground beef, garlic salt and the stuffing into a bowl. Then form small muffin size balls. And drop them into ungreased muffin tins.
With a spoon make an indent in the muffin patties and put as little or as much Bar-B-Que sauce that you want! I chose to put a decent amount cause I love Bar-B-Que sauce!


Bake for 20-30 minutes in the oven at 350 degrees. And then you can put cheese on top if you want or enjoy them after the 30 minutes. I chose to put cheese on half to see if I liked it better with cheese! Pop them back into the oven for 5 minutes and then let cool for about 10 minutes.

Then it's just time to enjoy!! I decided to make mashed potatoes & peas and carrots to go with the meatloaf!!
And boy were those meatloaf muffins YUMMY!! I liked it with both the cheese and without the cheese! Granted the potatoes could have been better but what can you do with Instant, oh yes I said instant :-(....I just didn't feel like making real mashed potatoes. I only ended up eating part of that plate, as that was A LOT of food!

For those meatloaf lovers I highly recommend these easy meatloaf muffins. And if you are the type of meatloaf eater who loves the ends where they are crispier these are the muffins for you!!! And the best part, you can substitutes out the garlic salt and bar-b-que with other items to make them a little different. And don't you worry I'll be back with those different variations of meatloaf muffins!!!

0 comments:

 

A Bit Of This, A Dash Of That Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang