April 15, 2010

Creamy Vanilla Dip

Last night I wanted to whip up a few Hungry Girl recipes as I have not made as many as I'd like this week. It's been a busy busy busy week...when are they ever not?? I told Chuck tonight I declare next week to be a low key week...but we shall see if that happens I've only got a couple weeks before my Bestie's Bridal Shower!!

Anywho....I made another yummy dip!

You just need 4 simple ingredients to make Hungry Girl's Creamy Vanilla Dip: Splenda, Fat Free Whipped Topping, Fat Free Cream Cheese (at room temperature), and Fat Free Sugar Free Vanilla Pudding.
You just mix together 3/4 cup of the fat free cool whip, 2 tablespoons fat free cream cheese, 2 tablespoons Splenda, and 1/2 tablespoon of the pudding! TA DA!!
Easy and quick. What more can you ask for? I tasted just a little bit of this last night and it was pretty good. A little sweet for me I think but if paired with an apple I'm sure it will be great! I plan on taking some of this and a sliced apple to work tomorrow!! If you like vanilla then you will love this dip!!
Bonus: for 2 tablespoons of this it's only 34 calories, 0g of Fat, yes I said ZERO!!!, and 5.5g carbs! I can't imagine needing more than 2 tablespoons of this as it is sweet! Enjoy!!

0 comments:

 

A Bit Of This, A Dash Of That Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang