April 11, 2010

Fluffy Speckled Peanut Butter Dip!!

Another amazing recipe from Hungry Girl!! Tonight I whipped up a little dip to bring to work this week as a mid afternoon snack. I made Fluffy Speckled Peanut Butter Dip!!

Gather the ingredients: Reeses Puff's, Splenda, Reduced Fat Peanut Butter, Fat Free Whipped Topping, Vanilla Extract, and Sugar Free Vanilla Pudding!

I whipped up the vanilla pudding earlier today. It calls for the Sugar Free Vanilla Pudding Snack but I just made a full packet of pudding, cause really vanilla pudding is awesome! Once you whip it all together you can enjoy it by dipping with apples or a spoon :-) Of course I tried it with just taking a bite and it was......
Super yummy!! I cannot wait to dip apples in it tomorrow!! Even Chuck liked it! I swear these recipes are getting better and better :-)
Here is the recipe. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never heard of Reece's puffs. But I love Reece's Pieces so these must be good.

Looks delicious.

Kendall said...

Reeses Puffs are a cereal!! Which is so yummy!!

 

A Bit Of This, A Dash Of That Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang