April 26, 2010

Superby Herby Sauce-Exposed Pizza's

Another new recipe I tried for lunch last week was Hungry Girl's version of English Muffin Pizzas!!

It's a simple three ingredient recipe: Thomas Lite English Muffins, Laughing Cow Light Garlic and Herb cheese, and some tomato sauce with italian seasonings. You can buy regular tomato sauce and just add basil, oregano, etc.

I don't own a toaster oven so I had to switch up a little bit of the "How To"...first I toasted the muffin in the toaster, then spread 1 wedge of the laughing cow cheese evenly on the muffin, and then topped with 2 tablespoons (1 tablespoon per slice) on the muffin! Popped it into the microwave for a few seconds (those with toaster ovens or time to wait for the oven to preheat I highly recommend doing so) and then enjoyed!



It was a little sweet for me...I wouldn't have thought it would be but I might have to try a different sauce next time. I loved it despite the sweetness and I loved how easy it was to make on my lunch break :-) The only thing I might add is some black olives! Those would be just AMAZING! Another Hungry Girl recipe I highly recommend!

0 comments:

 

A Bit Of This, A Dash Of That Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang