July 16, 2012

Photography Challenge - Day 16 - Clouds

Today was the Day!!! The weather finally turned from blazing hot to slightly chilly!! And that means we got some great clouds !! As I was driving home from work I noticed how pretty the clouds were so I knew I needed to get a picture as soon as I got home!!


I mean how pretty is that sky?? We still had bright beautiful blue skies but the clouds rolled in this afternoon!! And they were super big fluffy clouds!! I kind of wonder if some rain clouds will roll in overnight, that would make me soooo happy!! As long as it clears up by the AM it would be fabulous!! I just love the smell off fresh rain!!

I am so happy we got some great clouds today!! It definitely turned my Monday right around!! Hope you all had a great Monday too!!

0 comments:

 

A Bit Of This, A Dash Of That Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang