July 17, 2012

Photography Challenge - Day 17 - Hands

Today's challenge is a picture of Hands! At first I really didn't want to take a picture of my own hands. I wanted to take a picture of someone else's hands but I really couldn't figure out who. Of course it needed to be done on a day that I'd see that person but that put quite a limit.

I spent a whole week thinking of who to do and when I'd be able to see them. And then I realized that I should take a picture of my own hand!


As you can see I wanted to show off my wedding ring! I still find it surreal that Chuckles and I are married, that we've been together for about 5 1/2 years now, that we've owned our condo for 4 years, and that we've been the sole providers for all 4 of our furbabies! I just can't seem to believe that it's really been that long and now we are married.

Signing my new last name is still odd, but I love it. Saying my husband, super weird, but I'm excited every time I get to say my husband :) 

I can't believe I'm grown up enough to be married, I couldn't be happier and that's why I chose to show off my wedding ring!!

0 comments:

 

A Bit Of This, A Dash Of That Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang