July 5, 2012

Photography Challenge - Day 5 - Animal

For this day I went with the animal theme!! I'm sure all of you have already figured out that I LOVE our animals and have my little princess Pita, Roxy!! At first I was trying to get a picture of Buster Roo cause the lighting was awesome this afternoon in our living room but he was being super uncooperative so I just waited for Roxy to get comfy and she was more than willing to pose for me....


She is just too darn cute!! Obviously I'm crazy about my dog and love her like she's a child but really how could I not? She always wants to cuddle, always willing to pose for pictures, and gives away an abundance of kisses!! What more could I ask for??

And just for fun I'll leave you with a picture of the uncooperative Buster Roo, this one is actually from earlier this week when we were up at 5AM for our morning walk...He was super excited but still a little sleepy :)


Have a great night everyone!! I'll get my post up earlier tomorrow :)


0 comments:

 

A Bit Of This, A Dash Of That Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang